Weekly Bouquets of Fresh Farm Flowers
- Treat yourself to fresh flowers this season with our Local Flower CSA! Each week for the month(or months) you choose you will receive a beautiful "Market Style" Bouquet of seasonal farm fresh cut flowers.
- For those who want to practice their arranging skills and express their own creativity we are excited to be offering a diy Bouquet Kit of the freshest stems of focal flowers, filler, and foliage.
- This season we will be growing Ranunculus, Anemones, Bachelors Buttons, Zinnias, Cosmos, Sunflowers, Snapdragons, Scabiosa, Gomphrena, Dahlias, Yarrow, Allium, Ageratum, Ammi, Amaranth, Lisianthus, Millet, Marigolds, Bells of Ireland, Love-in-a-myst, Larkspur, Sweetpeas, Basil, Dill, and more!
- Locally and sustainably grown on a small, bio-diverse farm without the use of chemical pesticides or synthetic fertilizers.
- Pick up at Urban Standard on 2nd Ave North or Seasick Records in Crestwood every Wednesday (5:00-7:00pm) in May.
- $15/wk (xL $30/wk)
- or Home Delivery ($5/wk) Have your flowers delivered straight to your home each week.